Friday, September 07, 2007

Crazy Week

On Tuesday I found out that my great-aunt passed away. So I decided to work from home on Wednesday, so that I could finish by 2:00 and pack and leave. Well guess what at 4:30 am our electricity went out. A tree branch fell on the power lines. We didn't get power back until 2:00 pm. Needless to say, I went to my sisiters house to work. I finally left my house at 2:00 to pick up my mom, we were just about to get on the highway when Eddie called to inform me that I had his keys, so I had to go back home to give them to him. So officially we didn't get on the road until 3:30. Also, the charger to my phone isn't working, so I bought another one. It charged a little and then stop charging. So I've been without a cell phone. I sure hope work hasn't been trying to get a hold of me. This could be a good case on why I need a company phone. My phone is just not reliable. I can't wait to get an iPhone. Anyways, today is my sister's 30th birthday. Happy Birthday Felicia. Gotta run.

No comments: