Sprained Ankle x 2 - Walking on Uneven Ground There are disabilities that cripple our capacity to do the good works which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them. These disabilities can include doubt, lack of faith, weariness, laziness, complacency, etc… These are ways that the enemy can thwart our effectiveness and kill our fruitfulness because he doesn't want our Father in heaven to be glorified.
How am I not glorifying our Father in heaven?
- I’m not being consistent in my quiet time
- Allowing my pain to dictate my emotions and attitude towards others
- Feeling inadequate as a mother, wife, and teacher
- I have a bad attitude concerning the newly acquired medical expenses, which could have been used towards my mission trip, which leads to..
- Not relying on God for our finances.
- I need to quiet myself in Him for a while.
- What you have been called to do is beyond your natural abilities, skills or talents.
- In loving Him with my whole heart, soul, mind and strength, everything else will fall into place piece by piece.
- Stay willing, flexible, and teachable and God will not let me miss out on what he put me on this earth to do.
- Even if I don’t see the connection between where I've been and where I am going, God is at work. He knows my heart and will equip me.
- I can’t always tell if what I am doing is working, but I can rest assured that God is doing His work in me, to glorify Him.
God, teach me to do your will, for You are my God, may your gracious Spirit lead me on level ground. Psalm 143:10