Monday, June 04, 2007

Family Day

Yesterday, we hosted Family Day at our house. Our church came over and we had a ton of fun. We started off with games and then we ate fajitas, rice, beans and tortillas. For desert we had Arroz con leche (a favorite of mine). Durning the game segment, I got out the water gun and went on a shooting spree. Then my sneaky pastor went into my kids playroom stole a bucket, filled it with water, and threw it over my head. The war was on. I took his wife hostage and she became the next victim. By the end of the day everyone was attacked, we had no mercy on anyone. My sister even locked herself into my bedroom, but we managed to breakin and pull her out. She put up a good fight, but we got anyway. After everyone left a few of us hung out made nachos and watched Apocolypto. Let's just say that I didn't want to wake up this morning. I slept in which is like 6:45 for me, and then took my time leaving the house. It was a fun-filled day yesterday.



1 comment:

Jeremy@Life of an Ant said...

That looks like so much fun!!!