Friday, October 12, 2007

My First Real Buisness Trip

Went to Madison, WI this past Wed night. Almost didn't make it. Right before boarding, my name was called. The lady at the counter said that there were only 50 seats and I was number 51. So they offered $250 and a hotel stay. Tempting but I had a 8:30 meeting in te morning, so I had to be on that plane. I suggested to my boss that he stay and I go. Thank God at the last minute one passenger didn't show, so we both got to get on the plane. When I got there, I immediately went to a gift shop and bought a sweatshirt, because it was 50 degrees outside, and I was wearing a short sleeve shirt and crop pants. Meeting went well and I boarded the plane to come home at 4:45.... On the descent, a little north of Frisco, my right ear started to hurt bad. I mean so bad that I couldn't bear the pain. After about 5-10 minutes, the pain subsided, but I couldn't hear well out of that ear at all, and my ear wouldn't pop. Got home and when I went to sleep I still couldn't hear right. I woke up this morning, able to hear, but the ear still feels like it needs to pop. I hope it gets better.

1 comment:

Jeremy@Life of an Ant said...

Ouch! Hope your ear is better.