Saturday, October 27, 2007

"Vacation"

My week vacation is coming to an end. Where did I go you ask? Mexico? Florida? Nowhere. I stayed home and played mommy all week. Eddie spent the week building a desk with 2 workstations for the girls and a two bookcases with a center piece. Can't wait until everything is all done so I can take pictures. Without going into too much detail it took six people to install the top half of the bookcases. They are in, it took about 45 minutes to insall it. It looks great. Eddie still needs to cut and paint the shelves, so I can't wait. Then the office will be complete.

Other things that have taken place this week. I have potty trained Emma for the 2nd time this year. She's at least 90% potty trained.

Also I got all my laundry washed, dryed, and put away. At night I wash the clothes we wear for that day. Throw them in the dryer in the morning, and the fold. No more laundry build up.

I've watched Transformers at least a dozen times.

I helped put together out church carnival,

I need a vacation from my vacation.

No comments: