Saturday, February 16, 2008

"Skinny B*tch"



Ok, I can already hear all the gasps. Yes I bought a book entitled "Skinny B*tch", and let me tell you this was a very informative book about the food that we eat. I was laughing at the way the authors presented the information, not only informative, but funny as well. Our family had already started incorporating more fruits and vegetables into our diet last year. As well as eating more natural food choices, like natural peanut butter, organic foods, more green veges, and ground turkey and chicken. After reading this book, my thinking on other foods that we eat has changed. I won't go into detail, but the information in this book is shocking. So I have the book if anyone wants to read it.

Side note: I've lost about 13 pounds and I'm on my way to becoming a "Skinny B*tch".

No comments: