Thursday, May 15, 2008

Out smart the little ones

Emma has been doing fairly well with the potty. Her only issue (now don't get grossed out) is when she has soft poo poo. She always uses makes a mess in her panties. So Eddie has been "throwing away" toys when this happens. Yesterday he told me that he "threw away" another toy. He said she was like "ok". So I got the lowdown of the events. Evendently he was letting her pick the toy she wants to throw away... well that's not going to work. So at dinner I asked her what her favorite toy was.. she mentioned a new dog that her "Lita" gave her. At that moment it registered with Eddie what I was doing, and he called me "mean" and that I was "wrong".. oh well.. So I told Emma, tomorrow if you poo poo in your panties... then it registered with her what I was doing... she immediately shook her head no....

fast foward to today..
durning nap time I made her go potty before she laid down. she did pee pee. As she laid down she mentioned that her tummy hurt. I asked is she needed to go poo poo she said no... I reminded her that if he poo pooed in her pull-up (yes I made her put one on for nap time) that I would throw away that dog... Well 20 minutes later she came out of the room and said that she had to go potty. Guess what! She did soft poo poo in the potty. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess my tactics worked...

No comments: