Monday, November 24, 2008

Thank You

1. Thank you God for my salvation.
2. Thank you Mom for giving me life and always being there for me.
3. Thank you Eddie for being a great husband and father.
4. Thank you Felicia for being the best sister of all time
5. Thank you Isabel for keeping it real, and loving me in spite of my flaws.
6. Thank you Emma for just making me laugh when I am feeling down.
6.5 Thank you Jacob for cleaning the playroom over and over again.
7. Thank you Wuela and Wuelo for being the best grandparents in the universe.
8. Thank you Matilde and Javier for giving life to Eddie.
9. Thank you Faby and Lily for treating me like a sister.
10. Thank you Irma and John for your guidance in different areas of life.
11. Thank you Pastor for being a good Pastor.
12 Thank you Noemi for calling several times a week just to see how I'm doing.
13. Thank you Mona for helping me in mission friends. You rock.
14. Thank you Steve for helping me in children's church. You rock too.
15. Thank you Lydia for teaching my kids about racaroni and other fun things. :)
16. Thank you David for being someone that I can talk about old times with.
17. And anyone else out there that I forgot to mention... Thank you for being in my life.

No comments: