Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween is Finally Over

It's been an exhausting week and 1/2. Out of the 3 nights that we had the haunted house at our church, 31 people became new believers. Thank you Felicia for watching the girls on those 3 nights. Sorry girls that you didn't get to go trick or treating, it was too cold outside, too dark, and you have enough candy from your carival and school parties. Actually, you may never go trick or treating, because as soon as your old enough to care about going, you'll be old enough to participate in the hauted house. Don't worry, you'll still get plenty of candy.
Well I'm glad it's over, now gotta prepare for Thanksgiving. Hmmmm just thinking about turkey, ham, dressing, greenbean casserole, mashed potatoes, corn, cranberries, tamales, pozole, asado.... oh my gosh, I'm getting hungry....
I can't wait only 3 weeks away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have been busy except my baby got sick...so I have been home ALL WEEK. I even had to have someone bring me ingrediants to make dinner yesterday! *sigh* and hubby is out of town. I need socialization!