Friday, October 27, 2006

Nine Weird Things.... I tagged myself so that makes 10

1. I can't walk into a pitch black room, very scary. I know that there is someone in there waiting to get me.
2. I can't sleep with my feet sticking out of the covers. I know that there is someone there waiting to get me.
3. I love cherries, but not cherry flavor stuff.
4. I love onion straws, onion loaves, thin onion rings, but can't eat raw onions on my hamburger.
5. Me and my husband have the same shoe size so we share shoes. Well I wear his, he doesn't wear mine.
6. I cut my own hair, and I cut it short, and it looks good. Can't be paying no one to do it for $48 dollars, when I can do it for free. (I used a double negative, bad Michelle, bad)
7. I listen to talk radio rather than real radio. I used to think that people who listened to talk radio were old and uncool. I know for a fact that I'm not old and I am very cool.
8. Sometimes I wish I can collapse on the kitchen floor and suck my fingers and rest, just like my daughter does.
9. I love that my 3 year old is headstrong, cause I know she won't take crap from no one, she ask why about everything, and stands her ground. What sucks is that she does it to me as well. We need to find a happy medium.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok. I must admit. I don't always read these but at the first two I agreed and I was hooked.
I do NOT like to walk into dark rooms, and I CANNOT for any reason have my feet sticking out of my covers. I have to have the little "pocket" you know, where your feet go when your covers are tucked in up to your chest!!! lol.

As far as hairstylist. Somehow I have a lady who has cut my hair since I was 13, and she only charges like $20 for wash/cut/style and eyebrows!

Um, I have been known to be found lying on the floor before resting in random places...but not sucking my thumb! :)