Monday, October 16, 2006

On vacation....but a lesson in colors

Well right now I'm on vacation. A real vacation. Not those vacations where you get up early, spend the entire day sight seeing, spending lots of money and exhausted at the end of the day. No, this is a real vacation. I'm at my grandma's house. All we are going to do is eat, sleep, shop, and watch lots of TV. So with that being said, I will not be blogging the remainder of the week... but I wanted to leave you with this story..

Everytime Isabel goes potty she says "I'm done" and we reply with "did you pee-pee or poo-poo" (because if she just pee-pees, she can wipe herself, if she poo-poos we help her out.)
She reples "I poo-pooed" So Eddie goes in the bathroom and says "Man that's a big one", and without skipping a beat she asks "Is it green or brown?"

No comments: