Friday, January 19, 2007

Communication

I have been having problems with my camera. It won't communicate with my laptop to download pictures, and I have so many to share. Not only that, my card is full, so I can't take more pictures and video until I download the ones on my card. I think I have to make a trip to Fry's to get a cf card reader, much easier than the usb port.
Speaking of communication, God had been really talking to me lately about things that I need to do to change and to get closer to Him. On Sunday, I will start a new journey that will help me do just that. Also, in February, we will hopefully attend the Total Money Makeove Live event hosted by Dave Ramsey for a second year in a row. We are hoping to get some of our friends and family to attend as well. It has changed our lives and we know that it will help others as well.

On a side note.....

Generous Wife Tip:
Do something with your husband that supports or encourages a friend. Are they responsible for children or an elderly parent? Volunteer together to sit for them so that they can run errands or have a date with their spouse. :)

Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves. Author Unknown

No comments: