Friday, January 26, 2007

I wonder who they took after.... wink wink

On Sunday, Isabel's sunday school teacher was raving about how smart she was. She was surprised that Isabel (3 years old) corrected her on how to spell Isabel. See the teacher normally spells it Isable. But Isabel, stopped her and showed her how to spell it right.

Last night me and Emma, who is 2, were playing Dominos, (yes she knows how), ok let me clarify it's Dora dominios, but she can still play.

Loba, our dog, wanted to go out in the middle of the night, but our door was shut to our bedroom, so she stood outside our door and shook (which makes her collar make noise) until I woke up and let her out.

My house is just full of smartness.

1 comment:

momteacherfriend said...

This one made me laugh..."house full of smartness." heehee