Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I give up

So after raving about Emma the other night, she did a 180 the following morning. After running around naked she decided to poop in the playroom. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I was very upset. So I give up. I've read so many things, and we've tried everying. So yesterday I put her potty in her playroom. I read somewhere that if you put it in the place they play at, it will be a constant reminder. Well when I got home my husband asked it I had put the potty in the playroom, I said "yes", he said because he had gone in there and noticed it had pee in it. So he asked Emma if she had pee pee'd in the potty and she said yes. So now that's my new strategy, I'm not going to bring it up anymore, if she needs to go hopefully she'll go on her own. My husbands concern was that she wouldn't wipe herself. At this point I don't care, it would be better than her running around in a wet pullup. But I just might leave the wipes next to the potty in case she wants to use those as well.

No comments: