Friday, December 08, 2006

His Timing. Part 1


We had been looking to get Isabel the Barbie Sounds so sweet trike from Fisher Price. I found it on amazon.com for 34.00 plus shipping. Then thought I found it on craigslist for $15 but it had already sold. We waited. We searched high and low, walmart, target, toys r us, everywhere, and we could not find it anywhere. So back to amazon.com. SOLD OUT! Well I accepted the fact that Isabel wouldn't be getting one after all. Then last night Eddie called and told me that he found it and the boy one for sell in Ft Worth. The guy is selling both together for $10. Isn't God great. Now we have to figure out who we are going to give the boy one to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God IS great. I love the picture....

...sorry I am so behind on reading blogs.