Thursday, December 21, 2006

See you next year.

By the time you hear from me again, we will have sold our house and moved into our new house. I can't wait only 1 week away. We do our walk-through today. I'll post pictures later. Let me just tell you how awesome God is. His timing is perfect. I'm glad the other 2 offers on our house fell through. Instead of having to store our stuff and move in with my mom, he has worked it out to where we are closing withing a week of each other and we will get to move directly from one house to the next. Awesome.

Also on a side note. Just wanted to tell my husband THANK YOU. You have truly been amazing this week. Thanks for washing, drying, hanging all the clothes, cooking, cleaning out the fridge, packing, staying home with the girls on your days off. Thank you.

2 comments:

Carina said...

Good luck! I hear putting your curtains up first helps it seem more like home. I've never had the same curtains from house to house, so I've never gotten to try it.

Anonymous said...

I'll be looking for another post soon!

We'll have to meet next time I'm near you!