Sunday, February 11, 2007

It got us

Well, on Friday night Emma woke up with a fever. She had a cough throughout the week and had thrown up on Monday, but she was still feeling ok. Well I stayed home with her yesterday while Eddie and Isabel went to my in-laws to change the oil in both cars. We watched Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, Mary Poppins, we slept, we played. We are at home again today. Eddie had to go to work, so it's just me and the girls. What was going to be a busy day of church activities is now a day of just taking it easy. I hope to get Emma well by Wednesday because that is when Eddie has to work again, and I want her to be able to enjoy her Valentines party at school for which I have to take cupcakes to. So be praying that we get better. Oh yeah I have the crud too. I have some congestion, and cough.

No comments: