Friday, February 23, 2007

One of those nights

I slept so good last night. It was almost perfect. I fell asleep around 9:30. I remember my husband coming to bed and turning on the fan to low, first for this year.
I awoke at around 12:30, and it felt like I had slept for ages. I awoke again at 5:05 am and hearing my husband driving off to work. For a moment, I had to think about whether it was Friday or Saturday. Crap it's Friday, 30 more minutes to rest my eyes. I awoke got the girls ready, bribed them with donuts and then we were out the door. Traffic was wonderful, it made me question again whether it was Saturday or not or if it was a holiday. Tonight my sister is hosting an Arbonne Party at my house and tomorrow is the Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover live event. I have my weekend full, but it should be lots of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say being pregnant I keep getting up to go to the bathrooms, SEVERAL times a night. Last night I was in bed around 10? and I didn't have to wake up to use the bathroom until 5:30am! WOW! I felt wonderful!