Saturday, March 01, 2008

I wish all days were like this....

Right now, I'm cooking lunch... tuna sandwiches. Eddie is working, I'm listening to the radio, the birds are chirping, and the girls are outside playing house. Ah to be a kid again. They have a playground set that I think is cool. We set the upstairs part of it like a living room and bedroom. 2 chairs, a blanket and 2 pillows. Below is a plastic kitchen with a table. They have been using the glider as their car, and the 2 swings as airplanes. Emma made a salad for Isabel.... They just finished picking flowers for their aunt and grandma. It's such a beautiful day. I made an arrangement of chocolate covered strawberries for my Aunt's 50th Birthday. Eddie dipped all the strawberries yesterday... Right now it's a beautiful day.

No comments: