Wednesday, September 21, 2005

If my head wasn't screwed on, part 2

This morning was disasterous. I couldn't find anything. I was looking for all of Isabel's underwear (all 12), then my badge (still lost), then the sippy cups, then my mission friend material (still lost)...
Got to work, in jeans and a t-shirt and didn't realize it was a site visit day.
So I called Eddie to bring me some clothes, he did, but forgot the shoes.
Multi-colored plaid Converse don't exactly go with my outfit, so at 10 o'clock I rushed to the Payless and bought the cutes slip-on's. I was back in 15 min, record shopping time for me.

Good things that happened this morning.
I solved the problem that I was haveing yesterday with some code I was writing.
My parking space was still open when I got back from Payless.

Today is a good day.

No comments: