Saturday, September 03, 2005

I'm crying too.

Today I began really potting training Isabel. No diapers. Not because I wanted to, but because she wanted to. She found the little book that goes with her Potty Elmo and I read it to her. She said "Elmo Potty". I went into the storage and found her potty Elmo doll and his potty. All morning and afternoon, she would take Elmo to potty and would sit on her porta-potty too. After she awoke from her nap I said you want to go potty? I think I scare her, because she began to whine. She sat on the potty, but didn't go, she hadn't gone all day. I picked her up off of the potty and held her in my arms. Emma on the other hand was in kitchen whining as well. I told Isabel, "I've got to go get Emma because she's crying"... Isable replied "I'm crying too".. I said "yes you are", so I held her a little longer until she was distracted by Elmo again.

10 minutes later she used the bathroom in her panties. Just an accident, since they were wet, she couldn't put them back on... She's sitting on the potty now, trying to poo-poo.. Hopefully she'll go...

No comments: