Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Work as if unto the Lord

Ok,

Last week, my boss Jeff gave everyone a book to read "The Five Disfunction of a Team", which I'm still in the process of reading.
This morning I have listened to two sermons concerning work and your job.

Ok God, I hear you. If I haven't told you in a while, I so appreciate the job you have given me. I will strive to work and do my best like if I'm working for you. I will make every minute of my day here a work glorify you. You are the CEO of my life. Thank you for a boss who genuinely care for his employees and is fair.
Ok, gotta get back to work now.

2 comments:

Jeff Dowdle said...

what are you doing blogging while you work? Get back to work. "crack" (sound of whip cracking)

:-)

mommyofangels said...

Just following in my bosses' footsteps