Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Aurora Heredia Garcia

Bori was my mom's counsin.... A prisoner in her own body and in her own home for many years. I wrote about her 4 months ago. She had the stomach bipass surgery and her health got worse ever since then. I'll greatly miss her sense of humor and kind heart. I will forever keep the huge blanket that she crocheted for Isabel. Bori I'll miss you, but I know that you are in heaven and that I will see you again.

Aurora Heredia GarciaCrane Aurora Heredia Garcia, 52, of Crane, died Friday, Jan. 6, 2006, at her residence.
Wake service will be at
7 p.m. Sunday at Shaffer-Nichols Funeral Home Chapel. Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday at Good Shepherd Catholic Church with the Rev. Nilo Naluogon officiating. Burial will be at Crane County Cemetery.
She was born in Monahans and was a member of the Good Shepherd Catholic Church.
Survivors Daughter, Neomi L. Garcia of Crane; father, Ismael V. “Pete” Heredia Sr. of Crane; brothers, Ricky Heredia and Guadalupe “Wally” Heredia, both of Crane, Ismael Heredia Jr. of Andrews and Johnny Heredia of Phoenix.

No comments: