Friday, January 06, 2006

Faithbook 2006

Well I started my faithbook yesterday. "Faithbook 2006: Gifts from God A-Z"
I'm as so siked up about this. I went and bought a book and pages for it yesterday.
My scrapbooking partner and close friend Chachi decided to do one to. So that's cool.

A: All things were made by Him. John 1:3

I have a picture of Isabel at 3 weeks naked with a bow that says Gift from God. It's so cute.

B: Bones of Bones, flesh of my flech. Gen.2:23

I'll put a picture of Emma at birth... she's my second gift from God.

I can't wait until the end of the year when this book is complete. It will be something that I can pass down to my daughters when they grow up.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That sound SO COOL! I'm bound and determined to get started in scrapbooking!

This is such a great idea.

mommyofangels said...

just start.... Me and my friend meet weekly either at her house in Kennedale or my house in Cedar Hill. You are more than welcome to join us.
Or depending on where you live checkout the scrapbooking store in your area. They usually have a crop night. For example every Friday 6-12am, w/ dinner for $10.

Stephanie said...

You're awesome to invite me! Unfortunately it would be a 10 hour drive. Oh well, I've been researching scrapbooking stores and local Creative Memories reps to get started. I'm so excited. I'll keep you updated on how I'm doing.