Monday, May 22, 2006

The ABCs of my life

The ABCs of my life.

Accent: Pure Texan, born and raised.

Bible Book that I like: Colossians

Chore I don't care for: Mopping

Dog or Cat: I love dogs

Essential Electronics: Cell Phone... can't leave home without it.

Favorite Cologne: Obsession, by Calvin Klein

Gold or Silver: White Gold

Handbag I Carry Most Often: $12 small purse from Target

Insomnia: No... I can sleep anywhere, anytime.

Job Title: Software Developer

Kids: Two girls; ages 3 and 19 months

Living Arrangements: I live in a big house with my family. Hopeing to downsize soon. (the house, not the family)

Most Admirable Trait: Generosity, I think

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Bitting the 2nd grade teacher. After 3 paddles, I never did that again.

Overnight Hospital Stays: 2 -- the births of my daughters

Phobias: Tight places, and the dark

Quote: To be or not to be, that is the question.

Religion: Not religion, a relationship with Christ.

Siblings: One sister, Felicia

Time I Wake Up: 5:00 am

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Mushrooms (is that a vege?)

Worst Habit: Loosing things...all the time.

X-rays: CT scan on my head (I'm normal)

Yummy Stuff I Cook: Chicken Enchiladas, yummy to my tummy.

Zoo Animal I Like Most: Polar Bears..at the San Diego Zoo

1 comment:

mommyofangels said...

thanks... my sister pointed it out... actually a cut and paste error from Shelley's blog. Fixed.