Friday, May 05, 2006

Spider, I'm gonna squish you like the freaking bug you are

Ok, it's that time of year again. All the bugs are coming up from under the ground. We've got worms, spiders, and june bugs. June bugs are staying outside, but the spiders and worms are coming in. These aren't just little spiders either, these suckers are huge. As I was taking clothes to the laundry room, one was crawing into the kitchen. Since I was barefoot, I couldn't step on it, so I had to call for back up.
This morning I jump in the shower and there is a worm on the wall by the faucet.
I let it be, since I really don't know how to kill it. I mean if I chop it up, it'll just mutate. So I take my shower. At the end of the shower I look back and it's gone. Holy cow, where the heck did it go? I can't find it anywhere. My hope is that it fell and went down the drain. My fear is that somehow it got on me or got in my hair. So I washed my hair again. Well after freaking out for about two minutes, I found it at the bottom of the wall. Great I'm safe.
I hate bugs. I wish they'd just go away.

No comments: