Thursday, May 04, 2006

It's Pinky w/ no Brain

The other day I put on mascara. Now I don't know how old this mascara was, but lets just say that it's been forever since I've bought mascara. Well since it was an allergy day, I got home and rubbed, rubbed, rubbed my eyes. Well life happened, and I went to bed without taking off my makeup. At 11:00 I woke up with pink eye. For the rest of the night I got up every 2 hours to put Vigamox in it. At 5:00 in the morning I called Jeff (my boss) to let him know that I probably wasn't coming into work. I tried logging, was successful, and then got booted out. So I went back to bed. I woke up at 7:30 and started my day, I was able to log back into work and worked for about an hour. By 9:00, my eye was clear, so I put in a fresh pair of contacts, loaded up the girls and went to work.

Note to self: Buy new mascara, take off mascara at night.

No comments: