Friday, June 02, 2006

The Joy of the Lord is my Strength


Yesterday was the last day and Isabel and Emma went to Sophia's house. Sophia started taking care of Isabel since she was 1 years old, and Emma since she was 3 months old. Since Isabel is 3, and Emma almost 2, I'm going to put them in preschool starting in August. In the meantime for the next 2 months their Aunt Lily will be taking care of them. She just finished college and will start teaching 1st grade in August. This should be a good summer for them. She will enroll them in the summer reading program at the local library, and do lots of other things with them as well.
As a thankyou gift to Sophia, I bought her a Precious Moment. The minute I saw it, I knew it was perfect. She still takes care of 2 other babies, so her hands will not go idle. It was so cute, just wanted to share.....

No comments: