Thursday, June 08, 2006

Weight Watchers

Well I decided to do Weight Watchers, on my own. I don't have the time to go to meetings. I started it on Tuesday and have been doing good keeping within my point value, which is 24 per day and an extra 35 for the whole week. I think I used the whole 35 today at lunch, just kidding. I had tacos, and I have no idea how many points those are, my guess is 3 tacos is about 18 poiints. What I do know is that I won't be going and eating at Chiptole anytime soon. The burrito I get is 24 points. I did figure out if I get the bowl instead, and cut out the rice, it would drop the point value to 11. I guess I can live with that. I even went and took the girls for a walk this evening. I pulled them in the wagon down our street, and let me tell you it's a long street. I took me 23 minutes to get there and back. It was a good walk. I think I'll make it a habit. Just me, the girls, and my ipod.

No comments: