Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm sick

I feel like crap today. My body aches, my chest hurts, I feel like my head is in a vice, and my nose is not working to well. What is it you ask? Allergies. I've been suffering since Saturday. Last night I went to my mother-in-laws house to score some drugs. Nasonex and claritin (I prefer Allegra, but beggers can't be choosers). She hooked me up to last me a week. I canceled the dental appt I had today, I just can't imagine going through more pain. My husband is here at home. I laid in bed as he cooked breakfast, and he is now cleaning the kitchen. The good thing is that lunch and dinner are already prepared. I'm just going to lay in bed and sleep, so that I can be 100% tomorrow. Did I mention Isabel started her allergy attack last Monday. She's on a nebulizer everyday now, and takes 2 other drugs by mouth. Fun. Ok, gotta go back to bed now. Laterz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you get well soon...