Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Biggest Looser


Did you see the finale? I did an ex-coworkers wife was one of the contestants. All I can say is wow, all those people lost alot of weight. I'm so motivated now.
I bought the Quaker Oats Weight Control oatmeal, a banana, and a chicken ceasar salad to eat today. I eat oatmeal in the morning anyway, ok well not every morning, but I try. Ok, I can at least control what I eat, so I can't really blame anyone for that one. I just need to find a way that I can go work out. It's hard to go to the gym with two kids. Workout videos are boring. Mom, I you don't use your gazell, I want to use it. I can throw it upstairs and watch TV while I work out, and the kids can play in their playroom. Perfect!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh I can't wait to watch it. We have our cable unhooked so my mom tapes cooking/decorating/fashion show for me...and The Biggest Loser. I'm gonna watch it tonight I hope. I love that show. When I start thinking this 5-10 lbs is impossible I realize how silly I am when I watch these guys! They really are inspiring.