Friday, November 04, 2005

Fear Not

Sometimes, when Eddie's on shift, I get scared in the middle of the night when I'm in my big house out in the middle of no where. (Well at least it feels that way).
Last night was one of those nights. I've been wanting to watch that movie "Saw", Eddie says it's like "Seven". I haven't even seen it yet, but I have read up on it, and I'm already getting freaked out. I contemplate in my mind what I would do if any one were to ever break into the house. It's kinda hard getting 2 toddlers out of the house fast.
Last night was one of those nights. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I opened my bible to the Psalms. I read Psalm 56:3-4 over and over until I feel asleep.

3 When I am afraid,
I will trust in you.

4 In God, whose word I praise,
in God I trust; I will not be afraid.
What can mortal man do to me?

This morning I woke up and someone who is facing a difficult situation came to mind. I knew that was God telling me to pass the word on. So I called her and gave her the same verses. God is so good.

No comments: