God's speaking to me, I just haven't been still enough to listen. I got pulled over twice this pass weekend, and got off with warnings. What have I learned from this experience.
1. Put my insurance card in the glovebox
2. Use your signal light.
3. If you can't make the turn, you can't make the turn.
4. There are merciful people out in the world.
5. When you screw up, some people give you breaks.
6. Be more careful.
1. Am I taking a turn in my life that I shouldn't be taking?
2. Do I need to be more forgiving when people screw up? YES