Monday, November 28, 2005

Playback Time

Remember those rectangle tape recorders. Before the days for double tape players, I would play the radio and have the tape recorder nearby to record the music onto cassette. Then I could play back an entire evening of songs.

Well, I think Isabel has a tape recorder under her shirt somewhere. Yesterday she was very clingly. And eventhough Emma walks now, I still carry her, cause she's alot slower than the rest of us. Isabel kept asking me to "hold you". Of course her dad can hold both of them in his arms at the same time, but I'm not her dad. So everytime she'd ask, I would reply with "I'll hold your hand".

Last night as we lay in bed, I said "Isabel, I want to hold you". As she grabbed my hand she said "I'll hold your hand". I just laughed.

No comments: