Sunday, August 27, 2006

Another Test

God is really testing our faith and patience. The women who was going to buy our house may not buy it after all. I found out on Friday that she left to Mississippi to be with her mother who was attack and left for dead. She doesn't know if or when she's coming back to town, or even if she still wants to buy the house.

First I want to pray for the woman that was attached. Secondly, I want to pray for the woman that was going to buy our house, that God will give her peace and wisdom on any decisions that she needs to make. Third, I was to pray for us. if this is not the person that is going to buy our house, I pray that God will provide us with another one quickI can't get my house back to show room condition, because we had already started packing. So I pray that we'll find a buyer that will overloook all the boxes, and will just love the house.

No comments: