Monday, August 07, 2006

The Big Top

We went to the circus on Saturday night. Kinda of a last minute thing. After scouring my van for 5 minutes I found the free passes that we had for the girls. Not that it did any good, we ended up spending a fortune. We paid $15 for parking, cause who wants to walk far in 100 degree weather with two toddlers. Then we paid $27 a ticket for the adults (3 total). Hey I'm a firm believer of getting good seats. Then cotton candy was $10 each, but they did come with a cool hat. Then nachos, peanuts, coke and water. I spent well over $100. But I do have to say it was awesome. We were on the edge of our seats. I was so nervous for the performers, especially the ones that would walk on the outside of the big wheel, and the tight rope walkers. Funny thing though, the acrobatics are now being called sky surfing. weird. Anyways, it was a success, 2 minutes before it was over, we high-tailed it outta there, and managed to beat traffic. Can't wait until next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we took our baby to the circus this year...um yeah I'd say we really enjoyed it and he didn't know the difference!

mommyofangels said...

All three are in my prayers, as well as the families.