Friday, April 22, 2005

Feeling Better

I feel alot better today, my nose is just a little stuffy, and I have a little bit of junk in my chest that I'm coughing up. But my pink eyes are pretty much gone, and the sinus pressure is gone, and I'm not sneezing anymore. All week I've been coming in late to work, just so I can get some rest, but not have to miss work entirely. I have a really understanding boss. Jeff if you are reading this, "Thank you". God has really blessed me this week because I was still able to get all my work done since I wasn't totally swamped. Well don't think I'm going to update this until I come back to work which will be Monday May 2. I'm going to be moving this coming week, and won't have internet connection. I think I'm switching to DSL instead of Cable. It's alot cheaper.
Hope everyone has a blessed week. Pray for us that our final inspection will go well, I think they are coming out on Tuesday. Tutalu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry you are related to Felicia. I understand why you might have been under the weather.
CMW

Jeff Dowdle said...

You're welcome!

Good luck next week.