Monday, April 11, 2005

Out of touch

Sorry I haven't written in a while. Isabel got sick on Tuesday night. I had to take her to the doctor on Wednesday morning at 10:00. I was there until 12:40. Then I had to go to Radiology Assoc. to take her to get a chest xray. After that I went to Costco to fill her prescription. Then I went to pick up Emma at the baby sitters. When I arrived, I got a call from Eddie, who had been looking for me...see I left my cell phone at home. He was all panick cause the bank called and said bascially we were almost out of money... I told him not to worry cause God was in control, and all we have to do is pray, and He'd help us figure out a way to overcome this obstacle. Thursday, I went into work at 10:00 am, my babysitter was kind enough to come to my house and watch the girls for me. Friday I took the day off from work, and took the girls to the babysitters house. A friend from church came over to help me pack up the kitchen and pack up my van with alot of boxes. I then took those boxes to the new house. My Pastor and friend Noemi came over Friday night to help out. The hung doors and put door nobs on each door. The kids cleaned up outside. We had a slumber party. Me and the girls. I got home at 11:00 pm. Saturday was fun filled.... I ran errands all day. Sunday I was beat. I had to sing a special at church, teach my sunday school class, and take Isabel to a birthday party at 2:00. (Eddie was at the firestation).
It's monday now, maybe I can rest.

No comments: