Monday, April 04, 2005

Not much to say...

Well I don't have much to say this morning. This weekend went by fast. Did the usual Gymboree on Saturday morning, then we went to buy our wood floors for the upstairs of the house, they are going to start installing them today. We had a cookout Saturday night.... it got cold, especially with all the wind in Cedar Hill. Sunday we had church, we ate, we had meetings, then church again.

I've got to get back into working out, I've just been so busy. Usually I would go at lunch, but now I use my lunch hour to run all my errands. Today I brought my workout clothes, so I'm going. I can't wait until they build the Walmart on Collins and RandolMill, that will make it alot easier to do my shopping at lunch.

This time change is killing me.... Hope I adjust soon..

No comments: