Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Torturous Day

Yesterday could have been alot better. I still have pink eye, and my van is in the shop. I called before picking it up and they guy said it was ready. When I got there to drop off my rental, they told me that I needed to keep the rental one more day, because my car wasn't ready. Toyota had been trying to get a hold of me, but couldn't because I'd left my cell phone at home. So I left and went to pick up my kids. I preceeded to go back to Toyota, because I needed to get my garage door opener. I got home, and fed the kids. By 6:00 I was feeling bad so I went to my mom's house where I knew I could get some rest, because Isabel would play with Jacob and my mom would play with Emma. So I rested sowhat, it was hard cause the kids kept screaming.
I left at 9:00. When I arrived at home, my garage door wouldn't open, what an aweful time for the batteries to go out. Of course my key wouldn't work in the front door. Didn't know what to do so I called Eddie, and he called his dad. So I waited about 8 minutes. All he did was spray some "Blaster" stuff in the key hole and the key worked. I got in and put the kids to bed and immediately went to bed. I slept in and felt a little better. I wasn't sneezing until I got to work. It's started again. Ahhhhh... I so dislike spring time.

No comments: