Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm not waiting another minute

It takes 10 minutes to get from my garage onto I-20.
It takes 5 minutes to get from I-20 to Cooper
It takes 10 minutes to get from cooper to my sitters house.
It takes 4 minutes to unload the girls
It was taking me 3 minutes at the light on Sanford and Fielder...
That's 3 minutes too long.
It's 6:30 in the morning, no traffic and I'm sitting there like a dummy waiting for the light to turn green. Should I take the red light. Crap I'm going to be late, oh wait I'm already late.. well I'm going to be super late. Ok, no cars and hopefully no cops...
Alright I'm taking it. I peel out and take the left turn. I look back, no blue and red lights. That's a good sign. I get on I-30 and now I'm thinking I'm home free.
That was a close one. I'm glad I didn't get pulled over, since now I realized that I would have gotten 3 tickets.

One for running the red light,
One for no seat belt
One for no insurance card (cause I have no idea where it's at)

Lesson for the day...

Cut throught the parking lot next time.

No comments: