Monday, October 17, 2005

What to say?

I haven't had much to say in the last couple of days, although I done alot of things.
Here's a run down.

Oct 14: Eddie's birthday, Red Lobster (all you can eat shrimp, eventhough I hate shrimp) and saw the movie "Two for the Money"

Oct 15: Went to 2 parties. Housewarming and 1yr old.. Great food at both parties, but tired by the end of the day. Although I wish I could have taken out my fustrations on the pinata when I had the chance.

Oct 16: Church, and me and the girls visited Eddie at the station. Never fails when they get visitors, they get call after call after call. Eddie says I'm now banned from visiting ever again.

Oct 17: Today... Work and more work.. Our Pastor and wife came over for dinner. They are very good friends. We had a good time. I haven't heard from the girls in 2 hours. They are asleep.. Hope Emma feels better tomorrow, because she caught Isabel's cold.

Oct 18: Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: