Friday, December 16, 2005

The only thing missing is the table

Bought this bike for Isabel for Christmas. `And a little car for Emma (a green and purple one). I can't wait for them to see the gifts. Christmas is at our house this year. The only people missing will be my grandparents and aunt and uncle. They will be in Odessa. Man I can't wait. Eddie's mom is making Tamales, and a chicken salad dish. My mom is making some Asado (red chili with meat)... she doesn't know it yet though. I think I'll make a chicken enchilada casserole. My mouth is already starting to water..... We'll get up extra early to give Emma and Isabel their bikes. We'll go to church with all our family joining us. Emma and Isabel will be in the Christmas program, where they will sing Happy Birthday Jesus and Feliz Navidad. Then we'll come back home to open gifts, and eat all that good food.
Oh wait... I don't have a dining room table. Eddie was supposed to build me one before Christmas, but it ain't gonna happen. I told him not to sweat it. I guess it's TV tray time... Just kidding, I'll get a table from the church.

No comments: