Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Interview by a Tammara

1. What is one thing you did in high school that you really, really wish you hadn't done?

I was really good in high school. I regret hanging out at the "spot". An area where everyone parked their cars, drank beer, and smoked. Why do I regret that, because later I realized it was a church parking lot. That was totally disrespectful. And for the record, I neither smoked or drank. I found those two things disgusting.

2. You can learn to do one thing - anything - expertly in one hour (like Neo in "The Matrix"). What is it?

A writer of best-selling book on parenting. So that I could write one book sell a million copies and retire.

3. By what adjective to your children occasionally call you now that they will be grateful for you being, once they are adults?

My kids are 2 and 4 so the only thing the 4 year old has called me is mean.

4. Is there a quote or saying that you live by (intentionally or not)?

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. Philippians 2:3-4

5. If you could have a photo of some event that was not photographed, what would it be?

My 30th birthday party, I don't remember taking pictures.

No comments: