Monday, February 14, 2005

50th Wedding Anniversary

Isabel learned a new phrase this weekend. "Donde esta".... It is so cute. She'll say "Donde esta leche" (where are you milk?). We went to Odessa to celebrate my grandparents 50th anniversary. My grandpa got my grandma a 2 carat diamond ring. Beautiful. My grandma got my grandpa a laptop. He loves it. Emma was sick this whole weekend. I'm going to make an appointment for her to see the doctor today. She scheduled for her 4 month checkup this friday, so I'm going to see if they can do that today too. She's having alot of coughing and flem, and congestion. Pray that she gets better.
At my grandma's house there is a little indian baby that is on her knees with her head laying on a little drum.. my grandma has it on a little footstool in the living room. Well we removed the indian cause Isabel dropped it on the floor and we were afraid she break it. Well Eddie caught her on the stool with her head on the little drum just like the baby indian.. it was so cute... I'll post the picture later...

If you ask her "Como te amas" (What's your name?), she'll pat her tummy and say ("Bell"), Can't believe she's going to be 2 in may...

No comments: