Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Take me literally

I realized yesterday that I have to be careful of what I say to Isabel. I put her in timeout again for hitting her cousin. After explaining why she was there I walked away. Immediately she turned away from the wall to face me. I said "turn around", so she made a complete 360 turn. I tried so hard not to laugh. Eddie told her again in spanish, and she did the same thing. I told Eddie that we have to teach her a new phrase "face the wall".
It's amazing how much she's imitating now. I'm going to really focus on teaching her alot of new things within the coming months, her brain is like a sponge, she's picking up everything. It so cute cause before she would count in english, and yesterday we caught her counting in spanish. I hope that she doesn't loose her spanish once she starts going to preschool.
I came into work today and learned some really cool stuff about the bible from my boss. I can't wait to share this new found knowledge tonight at bible study. Hope everyone has a blessed day and remember, "if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can move mountains...." Matt 17:20

No comments: