Monday, February 21, 2005

Gymboree

Well I signed Isabel up at the Gymboree. She's in the play class. There are alot of colorful mats and things to climb up, crawl through, and slide down. She had alot of fun especially during the parachutte time. I've decided that's where we are going to have her birthday party at this year. All the kids will have a blast. We started really working on colors. She can say all the colors, but we are going to work on one color a week this week is yellow (amarillo). Before church I was fixing her hair in her bathroom that there was a duck sponge on the counter. She picked it up and said moo moo. Then she really looked at it and said quack quack quack... I thought that was really cool.

Saturday night as Eddie and I were watching TV, I heard her singing, so I stop to listen and realized she was singing the Barney song, not the right rhythm... it was cute.. very short syllabels.... "I love you, you love me...blah blah blah... happy... ly".

Now at night when we pray together, we've started kneeling beside her bed.... It's so cool to see her pray at night, I can't wait until she starts voiceing her own prayers to God.

Friday after work I went to Khols's to look for Elmo shoes.. they had them but not in her size.... so I handed her the Dora the Explorer shoes... She liked them because they light up... She kept hitting the bottom of the shoe with her hand to make the lights go off, and then she brought the shoe to me and said "ato" short for "sapato"... she wanted me to put them on her feet... she was so proud of those shoes that in the car she kept saying "mommy ato ato" and would lift up her foot for me to see her new brand shoes...

No comments: