Friday, February 25, 2005

Umm Good!

Yesterday I decided that I wanted to cook something good (some good mexican food). After I picked up the girls I went to my in-laws house and picked up my mother-in-law. She took me to "La Mexicana" - a mexican meat market. There I bought milanesa (thin cuts of meat) and other items. Fast foward to 1 hour later. My mom, sister, and I were sitting in our chairs stuffed. My mom saying I knew I shouldn't have eaten those beans and tortillas. My nefew saying, "Tia, I'm going to fart louder now", he's four... that was how I got him to eat in the first place, I told him that beans make you fart louder. He thought that was cool. And me, proud that I'd learn yet another quick and healthy meal to make for my family. A meal that not only would please my husband, but would please his stomach as well. Cause we all know that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

No comments: