Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Afternoon Picnic

Yesterday was such a beautiful day. After work I went home to pick up the girls wagon and food, then I picked up the girls and we met my sister and nefew at the park and had a picnic. It was so beautiful. We ate sandwiches, strawberries and grapes... Yum. It was a good experience for Isabel, and Emma. Isabel kept walking back and forth from the grass and the dirt. She's done that before. When we were in Crane before my great aunt died and Isabel wasn't even walking, she would crawl back and forth from the carpet to the wood floor. I think she likes exploring textures.

Emma is so cute... she's trying to turn over on her stomach, but doesn't like being on her stomach for very long.. I try making a game out of it... I'll sign the alphabet or twinkle twinkle to get her attention. If I try to kiss her on the neck she laughs so hard, she's such a happy baby. At night when I put her in bed awake, she just looks at me one last time and falls asleep. She's such a good baby. I'm truly blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you Michelle because you are a good mother to your two beautiful girls. I hope you will always have time to spend with them and enjoy life around them and your husband. love wuela