Tuesday, February 15, 2005

All's Well...

The girls went to the doctor yesterday... Isabel has an ear infection and Emma has fluid in her ear. Yuk!. They both have to take anitbiotics 2 times a day. We had a good valentines day. I bought Isabel a candy necklace, but didn't show her that she could eat it. When we were in the car, I hear "crunch", I look back and she's eating the necklace. It amazed me that she figured out it was edible.Mom watched the girls and we went to the Movie Tavern, where you can watch a movie and have dinner, we saw the movie Hitch. We liked it. Eddie bought me a cute little ring white gold with two hearts with diamonds in them. Very sweet! Also he got mom, his mom, and me a dozen roses. Got home exhausted and went straight to sleep. Today is a new day.

No comments: